Looking for some fun ideas for Christmas this year? Check out this list of 50+ Stocking Stuffers for Men!
Please note that some of my blog posts here at Little Home in the Making may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, I will get a small commission at no additional cost to you. See our disclaimer for more information.
Christmas time is one of my favorite times of year, and not for the presents! My favorite part of Christmas (other than pie) is partaking in all of the traditions we have acquired as a married couple, and now a small family of 3. As far as gifts go, the stocking stuffers are my favorite part! I love the challenge of finding small, interesting gifts that will fit in my husband’s stocking AND my budget. I love finding something meaningful, or special, or just plain funny to fill his stocking with. We’ve given a lot of gifts over the years, and stuffed a lot of stockings, so I feel like I have something to offer in this realm. Introducing: 50+ Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Men!
- Nanoblock – Like tiny lego for adults. These tiny building kits come in everything from a bowl of ramen to the Empire State Building.
2. Digital Tire Pressure Gauge – A great little tool to keep in the glove box.
3. Magnetic Wrist Band – This little wrist band holds screws, nuts, and bolts so they are ready when you need them. No more dropping (and losing) your hardware on the floor. This is one I’ll probably pick up for my husband!
4. Carhartt Cold Weather Boot Sock – These are a high sock with a blend of synthetic and natural fibers for maximum warmness. Love that classic Carhartt color too!
5. Yeti 14oz Mug – We are big Yeti fans in my house, and we have quite the collection. This 14oz mug is a perfect size for taking coffee on the go, but is great for cold drinks too.
6. Gear Ties – These are great for keeping cords together and from getting tangled. I kind of want to pick these up just so I can drop the hint that my hubby needs to get his cords in order 😂
7. World’s Smallest Perplexus – What is a Perplexus you ask? It’s a clever little globe-shaped labyrinth-style puzzle game. This is a super mini version, which probably makes it all the more challenging!
8. Key Chain Screw Drivers – If the man in your life is on the handy side, he may enjoy this key chain with two covert screw drivers on it. You never know when you’ll need a screw driver!
9. Bear Claw Back Scratcher – I don’t know if this is a novelty gift, a joke gift, or a practical gift! My husband has one of these and actually uses it all the time 😂. It’s a perfect inexpensive stocking stuffer for men.
10. Bathroom Reader – This brings me back to the days before the internet and smart phones. Grandfathers and dads everywhere received a yearly copy of a bathroom reader. Still a great source of funny and factual information, and a little bit of nostalgia for good measure. It is on the larger side, so you may have to bend it a little bit to fit into a stocking.
11. Beard Oil – Does the man in your life rock a beard? Using beard oil keeps it soft and helps reduce ingrown hairs. This one has a great rating on Amazon!
12. Beard Balm – If beard oil doesn’t seem like his style, you could try this beard balm from the same company. Another highly rated product!
13. Beard Comb – Really laying it on thick for those bearded dudes! This beard comb is made from sandlewood and is displayed in a case that says “One Handsome Man.” Signed, sealed, delivered!
14. Professor Fuzzworthy’s Beard Shampoo Bar – Just one more for the bearded fellas! This is an interesting product with an interesting name. Perfect for the hairy man who likes to partake in beard self care.
15. A Book of Dad Jokes – Is he a dad? Or maybe he can just appreciate dad jokes! A book of that’s-so-dry-but-still-funny jokes may just be the perfect stocking stuffer for him!
16. Wallet Ninja – A cute little multi-tool the size of a credit card. There are apparently 18 different uses for this little card including eyeglass repair and a can opener!
17. Tiny Science Kit – If he’s into science, this may be the perfect tiny, cute stocking stuffer for him! 20 experiments to complete…and it’s totally cute. 😍
18. Tiny Robots Kit – Maybe robots are more his thing! There is also a tiny robots kit. The best part? BATTERIES ARE ACTUALLY INCLUDED! Rejoice!
19. Monopoly Deal – This card game version of Monopoly can be played with just 2-5 players and can be played in as little as 5 minutes. Great for family game nights, date nights, and games for road trips or travel.
20. Old Timer Knife – My husband insists that I include this knife on this list of stocking stuffers for men. He says it’s the best knife for the price, and comparable to a lot of the more expensive brands he has purchased (my husband has A LOT of knives 🙄). It also comes with a nice case!
21. Power Bank – Our cell phones are so important these days, and it really sucks when you’re losing power without a way to charge your phone! This power bank is highly rated and has a low profile, making it the perfect stocking stuffer.
22. Nail Clippers – I feel like men often get the most practical gifts (socks, anyone), but they are really needed! If I didn’t pick up nail clippers for my husband, it would be only a matter of time before he raided mine! Ask me how I know.
23. Hobby Socks – Speaking of socks, you may want to pick up a pair of these fun socks for the man in your life! Help him show off his favorite hobby. Everything from camping, to hiking, golf, fishing and more. These are a fun reprieve from your basic white tube socks.
24. Cord Collar – These protect the part of your cord that often gets bent and broken. Also, each package comes with several colors so you can code each cord by color. No more arguing about who stole what phone charger!
25. Cord Organizer – While we’re on the topic of phone cords, try these phone cord organizers for keeping cords together and ready. Random cords flying everywhere is a big pet peeve of mine!
26. Fidget Snake Cubes – Kind of like a Rubix, and kind of like a fidget cube. These are fun for someone that always needs to be busy!
27. Warm Gloves – Who doesn’t need a new pair of gloves? These ones have touch fingers so he won’t have to remove his gloves to use his phone.
28. Harmonica – Great for camping, or just for fun! Anyone with a little time and a little creativity can learn how to play the harmonica. Maybe not super well, but certainly adequately!
29. Happy Little Tree Mints – For the Bob Ross lover in your life. We all need some happy trees, don’t we?
30. Lock Laces – It’s so annoying when your laces keep coming undone! My husband buys slip on shoes for this reason alone. These laces have a locking toggle thingie, making it so they won’t constantly come undone! Neat.
31. Playing Cards – These are what I consider a classic stocking stuffer for men (or anyone, really). Before the internet we used these A LOT. 😂 It’s always nice to get a new set, ready for the next power outage.
32. Nose Pencil Sharpeners – I couldn’t resist, I just had to put these on the list. 😂 If you know someone who still uses pencils, they absolutely NEED this in their life.
33. A T-Shirt– I’m sure he would be surprised to get a t-shirt in his stocking! Roll it up tight and wrap it for extra fun. It sure does fill out a stocking nicely without a lot of effort. I’m really loving this Dunder Mifflin t-shirt. Perfect for fans of The Office.
34. Permanent Match Key Chain – This is a magnesium core firestarter key chain that is modeled after a match. You never know when you’ll need to start a fire, especially if the man in your life likes to hunt or camp.
35. Hanging LED Light – We purchased this one for using in the tent, but we ended up using it quite a bit inside as well! It lights up the whole room during power outages, and is completely rechargeable. We purchased one for my Father in Law as well, who keeps it in his truck for when he needs a light to work with!
36. Bluetooth Speaker with Radio – This was another great purchase! My husband picked this up so we could go to the drive in movie theatre, but we ended up using it to stay updated during a 3 day power outage! This particular model is waterproof, which is a great added feature!
37. A Nice Pen – This one from Fisher can write upside down and under extreme temperatures. 😮 It’s also matte black. Who knew pens could be so cool?
38. A Book of Man Crafts – This is an older book, but features all kinds of small crafts like fly tying, whittling, leather work, and more!
39. A Lump of Coal – Maybe he hasn’t been so nice this year. Or maybe you want to play a little prank on him. This bag of coal even comes with a button to display your naughty status.
40. Big Foot Air Freshener – Because why not?
41. Nessie Book Mark – While we’re on the topic of mythological creatures, what about this Loch Ness Monster book mark? My hubby is quite the bookmark collector, so this would be perfect for him!
42. Gift Cards – These are a great option that is sure to be received with excitement! You can buy gift cards on Amazon now, which means you don’t need to go to the store to pick one up. I also love using these puzzle gift card holders for extra fun.
43. Guitar Pick Punch – This neat tool makes guitar picks out of leftover gift cards! Why let them go to waste, when you can turn them into guitar picks! My husband has this at the top of his wish list.
44. Safety Razor – If you’re looking for an environmentally friendly, low cost shaving option, try the old fashioned way! My husband switched a few years back, and he says its the closest shave possible! Make sure to include refills, as well as a blade disposal case.
Necessities As Stocking Stuffers for Him
45. Deodorant – Okay, so maybe this is a “need”, but it’s always been a tradition in my family (and a lot of families I know of) to get a few necessities in the stocking. Deodorant being one of those! This one is my husband’s favorite.
46. Toothpaste – This is another necessity item that is traditional to include as a stocking stuffer. Some folks are particular about their toothpaste, so make sure to pick up their favorite.
47. Toothbrush – Apparently we really care about dental hygiene in this house! A new toothbrush is kind of like getting a pack of socks as a Christmas gift: an expected necessity that isn’t all that exciting, but would be missed if it didn’t make an appearance.
48. Dr. Squatch Manly Soaps – This is a trio pack of manly scented soaps: Pine Tar, Nautical Sage, and Cedar Citrus. All natural and organic. Forget manly, I want some!
49. Body Wash – A great one that really helps fill up some of that stocking space!